The year is almost over, so naturally, we as book lovers should see if we were naughty or nice (bookwise) this year. I think this is a really fun tag and I’m super excited to be doing it! Thank you Sam @SleepySamReads for tagging me!
- Tag and link the person who tagged you (because they probably want to drop by for a visit!)
- Tag and Link Jenn
- Tick or cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it✔
I have actually done this once with a physical ARC and I can’t say that I’m proud of it. I just could not for the life of me get into this book. I felt bad if that makes a difference.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
Nope, I am currently at 79% because I already have several ARCs for next year.
3. Rated a book on GoodReads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
Nope, I usually post my review on Goodreads when I post my review on my blog.
4. Folded down the page of a book
I’m not a fan of dog-earring, so no.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book✔
I don’t know if this really counts, but I’ve had water from the outside of my cup drip onto a book a few times.
6. DNF a book this year✔
Oh, for sure. I think I DNFed a few books this year.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it✔
I got this really pretty edition of a collection of Edgar Allan Poe’s poems and stories. It’s like black with a shiny turquoise on the cover.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)✔
Definitely. But I also do other things while I should be reading as well so..
9. Skim read a book✔
Sometimes, if a book is going into too much detail or something like that or I’m excited to know what going to happen.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
I actually read more than my Goodreads goal this year, which makes me happy.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it
No, I’m pretty good at returning books that I borrow because I’m not a fan of people keeping my books.
12. Broke a book buying ban
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
No, I try to review books as soon as I can after reading them for this reason.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading✔
I actually just started doing that this year.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
I have waited until I was almost done with a book before I realized I had not added it to Goodreads, but never not added it at all. Every book counts towards your GR goal.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
No, I don’t like not getting my books back so I wouldn’t do that to a friend.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
I would like to say yes, but I’m not very good at that. I usually just get all twitchy and just hope they don’t mess it up or never give it back.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
NO. I am a true believer in returning things as you found them.
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged✔
20. Sat on a book accidentally
I have not sat on a book by accident, or on purpose for that matter.
8/20 = Nice
Well, I don’t know whether or not to be surprised that I was nice and not naughty this year. I will be tagging:
And anyone else who wants to do this fun tag!